The PRO2 wastewater treatment system will efficiently deliver extremely large amounts of oxygen into waste matter with up to 96% oxygen transfer efficiency. As a result, the oxygen rich environment will accelerate the natural break down of organic matter while preserving an odor free environment.
Our cutting-edge nanotechnology improves the overall efficiency, effectiveness, and economics in environmental remediation.
Download the brochure
See the PRO2 in action HERE.
- Injects concentrated stream of micro- and nano-sized bubbles into targeted waste streams to deliver oxygen at controlled levels.
- Delivers dissolved oxygen with a high level of efficiency from a unit the size of a small household refrigerator.
- Environmentally effective treatment and reduction of BOD, COD, NO2/NO3, ammonia, total inorganic nitrogen, phosphorus, and suspended solids.
- Increase wastewater throughput.
- Saves space for other critical equipment, reduces building size.
- Operator can observe operation easily in real-time from any location.
- A single machine can operate in several zones with differing DO demands.
- Per pound of dissolved oxygen(DO)/kWh.
- Reduces maintenance costs throughout service life.
- Reduces labor and material costs.
- Wastewater Aeration
- Wastewater Treatment Applications
- Stormwater Retention Pond Aeration
- Lake and Reservoir Restoration
- Post-Treatment Aeration
- Landfill Leachate Remediation
- Animal Wastewater
- Food Processing Waste
- Odor Management
- Raw Sewage Lagoon Remediation
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
Mobile Access and Control
Blissfield holds an exclusive worldwide license for the environmental clean-up and treatment of wastewater utilizing DynamOx proprietary hyperbaric technology.